I design and implement systems that address complex business problems to deliver value. I also provide guidance and strategic support for organisations across a number of technical disciplines.
What I focus on
There are a few, general areas that I focus on from a technical perspective. They include:
- Cloud Solutions and Technologies, specifically within the Microsoft Azure platform;
- Service Orientated Architectures; and
- Identity and Access Management.
I am, however, always investigating and learning new things and I try and post about them on my blog.
What I do
I work as a technical specialist through the entire project life cycle and have had experience with:
- Solution visioning and architectures to support business cases and project initiation
- Business requirement definition and solution design
- Implementation planning and road maps
- Prototyping and proof of concept solutions to prove capability within an organisational context.
I also blend my technical knowledge with strong experience with common business capabilities, including:
- Case and Client Management
- Record Keeping and Document Management
- Human Resources
Where I’ve worked
I’ve worked closely with technical and non-technical professionals across a wide variety of industries including:
- Government (Education, Social Services, Justice, Medical);
- Entertainment; and
My other interests
Apart from work I also occasionally write technical articles, develop software and play games.